Dedicated to graduates and practicing Chefs who want to complement their know-how, this intensive advanced skills program provides the highest standards expected by top international establishments and yachts.
Acquire the highest level of expertise for every specialty in the professional kitchen, from cold kitchen preparations to advanced culinary techniques applied to different concepts.
Small group settings provide personalised, interactive and efficient training.
For the duration of the week’s course, the following areas will be covered:
-Review main basics of cuisine
– Explore the various possibilities and implementation of the sous-vide method
-Prepare a wide range of produce with sous-vide technique (Vegetables, meat, poultry and fish)
-Cook broths, jus and other bases such as soup or specific fillings
-Prepare a large range of sauces and condiments
– Adapt and master cooking methods for each type of meat and poultry
– Realisation of complete dishes using seasonal sea and river (or salt and freshwater) fish and shellfish.
– Master the preparation and cooking of vegetables: turning, blanching, simmering…
-Recognise and reinterprete (interpret) French Cuisine Classics
-Realisation of desserts on the plate sourced, prepared and cooked valuing the seasonality of produce.
– Master the various possibilities of plating in coherence with your menu plans
-Define main cost principles in a restaurant and manage cost control
-Prepare purchase orders
-Participate in the development of a quality-control policy
CLASS TYPE: 80% hands-on & 20% theory
DURATION: 6 days (Monday to Friday + Saturday morning)
• Hands-on training in appropriately equipped technical kitchens
• Applied theory
• Associated skills
• Testing: written and practical exam
Limited places to 6 people
Price 1500 euros per person include manual, certificate, food & drinks.
Cancellation Policy: COURSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. pay 30% of the value to Book a course that you dont get back if you cancel 5 days before the course start.
Tel. +34 619 059 264 – 662348306