Curso basico de Barista ( Ingles)
26 septiembre @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm- 350€
The Galley Club & Arabay Coffe Academy
To any coffee lover and professionals of the sector who want to train in the world of coffee.
Our barista experience teaches you how to use a coffee machine from scratch. With no prior experience, you will leave knowing how to:
– THE COFFEE; The plant and its history)
– Brief history of coffee and its commercialization
– Basic concepts on the geography and morphology of the coffee plant.
– Coffee processing (Washed, Unwashed & SemiWAshed)
– THE BARISTA – How to make a good extraction
– How to put together a barista station and the importance of the workflow.
– The Grinder and the importance of grinding
– What is the espresso machine?
– The recipe of the Classic ESPRESSO
– group temperature
– dose strength
– Extraction time
– cup volume
-concepts sub SUB- STRESS, ON STRESS AND STRICT STRENGTH
– SENSORY ANALISIS of expresso
– “LATTE ART”
– Theory about milk emulsion (introduce air, integrate air and how to create a creamy, sweet and elastic milk)
– Theory and Practice of the Basic Drawings:
– Spike – Heart – Tulip
MAKE COFFEE RECIPES
– Espresso (ristretto, lungo)
– American Coffee
– Flat White
– Latte Machiatto
– Irish Coffee
– Espresso Martini
– DURATION: approx 5h
PRICE PER PERSON 350 €
To book +34 662 348 306
At the end of the class you will have a certificate from
BARISTA SCAE PROFESSIONAL & Q-Grader
you teacher will be
Alberto Nuñez Formador Modulo Latte Art
Certificaicón BARISTA SCAE SKILLS & winner of SCA Spain Latte Art 2014-2015-2016.